Jon and Alex, 4/2/13
------------------ (ORIGINAL DESCRIPTION)------------------
It's a simple, intricately recorded, rare and mysterious marvel that we acquired through a game of chance. It's truly a timeless piece: retro yet modern, subtle yet powerful, and it's hard to put down once you've loaded it! We brought this rarity in front of a deluge of microphones, recorded it first on reel-to-reel through a million-dollar Neve board, then converted to a pristine 24-bit/192KHz, and carefully edited the content before down-sampling to 44.1/24. Then we oversampled it to 128-bit/1,152KHz and sent the signal to outer space in order to properly radiate it. After 4 years of travel (to Mars and back twice!), we now present THE KEYBOARD to you for free. Enjoy!
Just make sure that you're sitting down when you load this for the first time, many of our beta testers reported dizziness when playing it for the first time...
- The Keyboard is the only keyboard sound you'll ever, ever need
- 11 NKI files
- 180+ samples
- 6 MB installed, 3 MB .rar download
- Download from our web-server, nothing fancy (we're broke too, man!)
- Sample resolution: 193Khz / 45-bit stereo
- Kontakt 4.2 (Full Retail) is 32/64-bit, MAC/PC compatible
- Note: Native Instruments Kontakt version 4.2 or later full retail versions required..
- Note: Free Kontakt Player will only work for 30 minutes with this product. Full version required to remove this restriction.
- Kontakt 4 runs as a stand-alone application, VST® or Audio Units plug-in, RTAS® under Pro Tools 7/8 . Minimum: Mac OS X® 10.4 / 10.5, G5 1.8 GHz or Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz, 1 GB RAM or Windows® XP (32 Bit) or Windows Vista® (32/64 Bit), Pentium® or Athlon XP 1.4 GHz, 1 GB RAM. 2 GB of RAM or more is highly recommended!